Corporate Insolvency Assistant Manager
We are currently recruiting for a specialist Insolvency & Corporate Recovery practice in Manchester that is highly regarded for their services across the UK and overseas. As a result of internal movement and in line with their growth plans they require an Assistant Manager to join their ever expanding business.
Reporting to Senior Manager & Director level you will take the full day to day responsibility for your own and the teams’ portfolio of cases which will typically include a variation of large Administrations (including trading) and Liquidations.
- Supervising and mentoring a team of administrators with management support.
- Responsibility for the support, appraisal, development and motivation of staff.
- Planning, delegating and supervising cases ensuring that work is delegated and completed effectively.
- Training and development of the team
- Preparing statutory reports
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Preparing for and attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Dealing with creditor claims and queries
- Liaising with solicitors and agents
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Realisation of assets and subsequently making distributions to lenders and creditors
This firm will provide you with the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities by participating in and organising networking events, which will give you the opportunity to develop your own work providing network over time. Training programmes to progress you further within the company will also be available for the right individual.
Suitable individuals for this role require a minimum of 5 years Corporate Recovery experience having worked at Senior Administrator or Assistant Manager level previously. A CA qualification or JIEB would be advantageous but strong experience of managing Administrations is more important.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements then please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team