n accordance with the ongoing delivery of their strategic growth plan, this leading specialist restructuring firm is seeking an Insolvency and Advisory Manager to join their award winning team. In this role you will;
- proactively manage a portfolio of varied and complex casework, taking responsibility for compliance, budgets and billing.
- typically oversee a team of up to 4 staff, planning workloads, conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback and recommending and delivering training/ coaching.
- carry out other duties including; planning and controlling trading operations and managing sale of businesses (including the preparation of trading memorandums).
- identify critical issues on cases to discuss with the engagement partner and carry out independent or pre-lending business reviews.
- complete WIP reviews and be responsible for ensuring billing targets are managed and met.