Insolvency Professionals – Australia wide
Due to an unrivalled success in placing high calibre professionals across the globe we are regularly asked to present experienced insolvency & recovery professionals to our Australian clients.
For the right candidates, quick succession and promotions are often on the horizon.
Strong communication and analytical skills are required and you will enjoy working across the full range of insolvency work. As part of a specialist team you will be responsible for handling a client base that consists of solicitors, banks and financial institutions, company directors, referrals from accountants and other practitioners.
Typical duties will include:
- Assisting clients and their legal representatives to place companies into insolvency procedures or solvent liquidation.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Assisting in the collection and realisation of assets.
- Adjudicating creditor and investor claims.
- Calculating and paying distributions to creditors and shareholders.
- Drafting reports.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
Opportunities within these markets for career progression are vast and the firms are committed to offering candidates future promotion based on performance and ability rather than time served.
- Due to visa criteria, to apply for these opportunity you must possess an accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPI or JIEB)
- A minimum of 3 years corporate recovery experience.
- For qualified professionals the Visa process is straight forward and managed by the company.
If you would like to find out about the fantastic opportunities that are available and how the process of relocating to Australia will work, please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team.