Due to an unrivalled success in placing high calibre professionals across the globe we are regularly asked to present experienced insolvency & recovery professionals to our Australian clients. For the right candidates, quick succession and promotions are often on the horizon. Role: Strong communication and analytical skills are required and you will enjoy working across the full range of insolvency work. As part of a specialist team you will be responsible for handling a client base that consists of solicitors, banks and financial institutions, company directors, referrals from accountants and other practitioners. Typical duties will include:
- Assisting clients and their legal representatives to place companies into insolvency procedures or solvent liquidation.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Assisting in the collection and realisation of assets.
- Adjudicating creditor and investor claims.
- Calculating and paying distributions to creditors and shareholders.
- Drafting reports.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
- Due to visa criteria, to apply for these opportunity you must possess an accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPI or JIEB)
- A minimum of 3 years corporate recovery experience.
- For qualified professionals the Visa process is straight forward and managed by the company.