TECHNOLOGY THINK TANK 2.0
Collections Strategies for 2021.
Thursday 18th March 9.30am – 14.00
The second Online Collections Technology Think Tank will feature a number of discussions to understand the best possible collection strategies in 2021.
The Think Tank’s aim is to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about change within collections and the role technology and innovation has to play in an everchanging environment. The last event was attended by 250 collections professionals across four streams
What lessons can be learned from lockdown and can we really plan beyond three months?
Lenders, creditors and collections specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges as a result of the pandemic which has economically impacted household finances but collections processes and strategies.
The Online Think Tank will focus on how collections teams can improve profit and loss using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies that can be implemented in their business to enable maximum business returns.
The event will focus on panel discussions across a number of thematic collections issues with the aim of problem-solving and examining how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively as we move into a new way of working.
Qualifying Collections professionals include:
Banks, Building Societies, Credit Card providers, Utility companies, Mortgage and Loan companies, High-Cost short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, Telecoms & Media providers, Debt Purchasers, Debt Collection Agencies, Debt Advice specialists plus other collections professionals.
- 9.30am: Opening remarks from Credit Connect and Chair. Introduction and overview of the event which will examine the role of technology in collections efficiency as we continue to experience an unpredictable business climate.
- SPEAKERS: Colin White, Credit Connect, Founding Director and Event Chair: Vanessa Northam, Head of Strategic Relationships, StepChange
- 9.40am: Customer Engagement In a fragmented collections environment, this panel session will examine customer engagement strategies SPEAKERS: Melanie Chell, Partner, Shoosmiths; Samantha Challenger, Head of Collections, Billing Finance; Paddy Gilling, Solutions Consultant, Flexys
- 10.45am: Affordability and collection payment strategies Assessing affordability. Identifying vulnerable customers using new technology SPEAKERS: Matthew Hooper, Senior Commercial Lead, Crown Commercial Services; Richard Fenton, Head of Digital Development, Zinc Group; Alan Trickett, Solutions Consultant, Aspect Software
- 11.55am: Open Banking in Collections – discussion examing how open banking strategies are being implemented into collections SPEAKERS: Owen Edwards, Head of Collections and Lending Operations, JN Bank; Simon Lyons, Head of Ecosystem Engagement, Open Banking; Matt Whale, Digital Performance Manager, Hoist Finance ;Susan Rann, Chief Executive Officer, Paylink Solutions
12.40pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1.05pm Business Transformation. The future of collections. 2020 was the year of change for consumers, this session will discuss how business transformation can be achieved to adapt to an ever-changing environment. How are companies adapting to change and planned for the unpredictable can technology such as Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI)) Robotic process automation help collections processes SPEAKERS: John Storrie, Director of Strategy and Transformation, Arvato Financial Solutions; Tim Anson, Managing Director, Credit Resource Solutions, Rick Britt, Vice President of Artificial Intelligence, CallMiner
- 1.50pm: Closing remarks
2pm: Event close
Why collections specialists should register to view this ‘FREE to attend’ event:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment
REGISTER TO ATTEND:
Call 01622 437014 or email email@example.com to register your space. Limited attendance
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vanessa Northam, Head of Strategic Relationships, StepChange
- Matthew Hooper, Senior Commercial Lead, Crown Commercial Services
- Samantha Challenger, Head of Collections, Billing Finance
- Owen Edwards, Lender and Collections Lead, JN Bank
- Richard Fenton, Head of Digital Development, Zinc Group
- John Storrie, Director of Strategy and Transformation, Arvato Financial Solutions
- Simon Lyons, Head of Ecosystem Engagement, Open Banking
- Melanie Chell, Partner, Shoosmiths
- Paddy Gilling, Solutions Consultant, Flexys
- Rick Britt, Vice President of Artificial Intelligence, CallMiner
- Susan Rann, Chief Executive Officer, Paylink Solutions
- PLUS MORE TO BE CONFIRMED SOON…
*Speaker profiles will be available on the event platfom.
Partners and sponsors:
Aspect Software flexible, highly scalable solutions for self-service and live interaction management and workforce optimisation are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment. For more information, visit: www.aspect.com/uk
CallMiner is a recognised leader in the speech analytics software industry, harvesting key customer and operational insights from multi- channel customer interactions. Uniting with our customers and partners, our platform drives contact centre efficiency, positive customer and employee experience and significant improvements in top and bottom-line corporate performance. www.callminer.com
We provide a smart, cloud-native end-to-end debt collection system, built on decades of commercial, developmental and operational industry experience, that will break the cycle of dependency and expense that many legacy systems demand. Our mission is to dramatically improve on the status quo, both in terms of the speed, performance and cost-effectiveness of our products and providing a responsive, can-do service ethic for our clients. For more information, visit: www.flexys.com
Paylink Solutions has provided income and expenditure software to the collections industry for over 20 years. Our award-winning technology is used by high street banks and building societies to help thousands of customers every day who are in financial difficulty.
Paylink Collections gathers detailed financial data to understand customers’ incoming, outgoings and debts so they can then either be set up with new payment arrangements or referred for free debt advice.
Paylink Lending allows brokers and lenders to complete accurate affordability and credit risk assessments for customers seeking a mortgage, loan, or increase to an existing credit facility. www.paylinksolutions.co.uk
Call 01622 437014 for details on sponsorship opportunities at the next event or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES: If you would be interested in joining an event panel please call 01622 437014 or email: email@example.com
What the attendees said:
‘I thoroughly enjoyed the Open Banking discussion, it was great content. Congratulations on a great event!” – Collections specialist United Utilities
“I really enjoyed Credit Connect’s Think Tank, great panelists and good insight into collections technology.” -Associate Director at Compliance Consultancy