TECHNOLOGY THINK TANK 2.1
Collections Strategies for 2021.
Thursday 16th September 9.30am – 14.00
The third Online Collections Technology Think Tank will feature a number of discussions to understand the best possible collection strategies in 2021.
The Think Tank’s aim is to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about change within collections and the role technology and innovation has to play in an everchanging environment. The last event was attended by over 280 collections professionals across four streams
What lessons can be learned from the pandemic lockdown and the business change it has produced as we hope to remain free from lockdown constraints through the autumn and winter.
Lenders, creditors and collections specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges as a result of the pandemic which has economically impacted household finances but collections processes and strategies.
The Online Think Tank will focus on how collections teams can improve profit and loss using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies that can be implemented in their business to enable maximum business returns.
The event will focus on panel discussions across a number of thematic collections issues with the aim of problem-solving and examining how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively as we move into a new way of working.
Qualifying Collections professionals include:
Banks, Building Societies, Credit Card providers, Utility companies, Mortgage and Loan companies, High-Cost short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, Telecoms & Media providers, Debt Purchasers, Debt Collection Agencies, Debt Advice specialists plus other collections professionals.
- 9.30am: Opening remarks from Credit Connect and Chair. Introduction and overview of the event line-up.
- SPEAKERS: Colin White, Credit Connect, Founding Director and Event Chair: Vanessa Northam, Head of Strategic Relationships, StepChange
- 9.40am: Customer Engagement The importance of communications. Getting your company’s messaging and communications strategy right will be of key importance as what could be a fragile economic climate. SPEAKERS: TBC
- 10.45am: Assessing affordability using data segmentation. The importance using data in the best way to maintain best customer outcomes SPEAKERS: Frank Sherlock, International Vice President, CallMiner
- 11.55am: Open Banking and future technology – The discussion will examine whether open banking technology and other types of technology are being effectively implemented into collections SPEAKERS: TBC
12.40pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1.05pm Business Transformation. What is the future for collections? This discussion will discuss how business transformation can be achieved and adapted in what is currently an unpredictable climate. How can technology such as Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI)) Robotic process automation help collections processes SPEAKERS: TBC
- 1.50pm: Closing remarks
2pm: Event close
Why collections specialists should register to view this ‘FREE to attend’ event:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment
Call 01622 437014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your space. Limited attendance
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vanessa Northam, Head of Strategic Relationships, StepChange
- PLUS MORE TO BE CONFIRMED SOON…
*Speaker profiles will be available on the event platform.
Partners and sponsors:
CallMiner is a recognised leader in the speech analytics software industry, harvesting key customer and operational insights from multi- channel customer interactions. Uniting with our customers and partners, our platform drives contact centre efficiency, positive customer and employee experience and significant improvements in top and bottom-line corporate performance. www.callminer.com
Call 01622 437014 for details on sponsorship opportunities at the next event or email: email@example.com
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES: If you would be interested in joining an event panel please call 01622 437014 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What the attendees said:
‘I thoroughly enjoyed the Open Banking discussion, it was great content. Congratulations on a great event!” – Collections specialist United Utilities
“I really enjoyed Credit Connect’s Think Tank, great panelists and good insight into collections technology.” -Associate Director at Compliance Consultancy