What will the future of collections look like?
Thursday 24th September 10am-1.30pm
With the Credit & Collections Technology Think Tank event now moving to Wednesday 21st October Credit Connect will be running the Online Collections Technology Think Tank on Thursday 24th September.
The event will feature a number of discussions on what will the future of collections look like living with the pandemic post lockdown.
The event will seek to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about the change within collections and the role technology and innovation has to play in the ‘new normal.’
Lenders, creditors and collections specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges as a result of the pandemic which has economically impacted household finances but collections processes and strategies.
The Online Think Tank will focus on how collections teams can improve profit and loss using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies that can be implemented in their business to enable maximum business returns.
The event will focus on panel discussions across a number of thematic collections issues with the aim of problem-solving and examining how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively as we move into a new way of working.
Qualifying Collections professionals include:
Banks, Building Societies, Credit Card providers, Utility companies, Mortgage and Loan companies, High-Cost short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, Telecoms & Media providers, Debt Purchasers, Debt Collection Agencies, Debt Advice specialists plus other collections professionals.
- 10.00am: Opening remarks from Credit Connect and Chair: Overview of the main areas in which technology can play a key role in collections efficiency as we all move to a new business model of working.
- 10.05am: Collections Futures – Business Transformation: What will be the impact of business transformation upon a business? How important is business transformation flexibility? The current collections technology landscape, how the wider society is impacting collections. What’s on the horizon and shaping the future of collections.
- 10.55am: Customer Engagement in the digital generation: How can companies maintain values using technology and not lose the human touch.
- 11.45am: Vulnerable customers and affordability: Assessing affordability. Identifying vulnerable customers, does technology have a role to play?
- 12.30pm: Open Banking in collections: Is Open Banking the answer to affordability and vulnerable customer solutions?
- 1.15pm: closing remarks and question time
- 1.30pm: Event close
Why collections specialists should register to view this ‘FREE to attend’ event:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment
REGISTER TO ATTEND:
Call 01622 437014 or email email@example.com to register your space. Limited attendance
- Mark Porter, MotoNovo Finance, Head of Collections
- Richard Sharp, Oplo (formerly 1st Stop Finance)
- Ashley Edwards, JN Bank, Head of Collections
- Tim Anson, CRS, MD
- Vanessa Northam, StepChange, Head of Strategic Relationships
- Mark Opperman, Webio, Sales & Marketing Director
- More to be confirmed soon….
Partners and sponsors:
CRS – Collections solutions that work. A market-leading collections agency offering a full suite of outsourced services with an approach that sets a new standard in customer engagement and rehabilitation.
Webio supercharges customer engagement and collections using conversational AI to automate and blend chatbots and live agents to manage customer conversations in messaging channels. We improve your liquidity by making difficult customer conversations easy.
Details of more sponsors will follow soon.
Call 01622 437014 for details on sponsorship opportunities at the next event or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES: If you would be interested in joining an event panel please call 01622 437014 or email: email@example.com