The Online Collections Technology Think Tank has confirmed its agenda and speaker line-up ahead of the launch event next Thursday.
The Think Tank has been created as an online event platform so that collections professionals can specifically discuss the role of the technology as we move into the ‘new normal’ way of working as consumers begin to feel the full impact of the pandemic.
The event will consist of four sessions. The sessions will focus on business transformation, customer engagement, vulnerable customers and affordability and will be closed off with a stream on Open Banking in collections.
The session streams will include speakers from lenders and credit providers with consumer collection agencies supporting the discussion.
The Think Tank will be Chaired by Vanessa Northam Head of Strategic Relationship at StepChange.
The latest agenda is as follows;
10.00am: Opening introduction from Credit Connect and Chair:
- SPEAKERS: Colin White, Credit Connect, Founding Director
- Event Chair – Vanessa Northam, StepChange, Head of Strategic Relationships
10.05am: Collections Futures – Business Transformation: What will be the impact of business transformation upon a business? How important is business transformation flexibility? The current collections technology landscape, how the wider society is impacting collections. What is on the horizon and shaping the future of collections.
- SPEAKERS: Tim Anson, CRS (Credit Resource Solutions), Managing Director
- Mark Porter, MotoNovo Finance, Head of Collections
- Sally Nolan, Marston, Director of Business Development
10.55am: Customer Engagement in the digital generation: How can companies maintain values using technology and not lose the human touch.
- SPEAKERS: Jonathan Booker, Snap Finance, Head of Field Collections
- Richard Sharp, Oplo, MD Consumer Division
- Mark Oppermann, Webio, Sales & Marketing Director
11.45am: Vulnerable customers and affordability: Assessing affordability. Identifying vulnerable customers, does technology have a role to play?
- SPEAKERS: Erik Porter, Financial Conduct Authority – Member of the Financial Services Consumer Panel and CEO of Cheddr
- Charlotte Acutt, Southwark Council, Head of Income Operations
- Lietta Pennucci, Intrum, Senior Operations Manager
12.30pm: Open Banking in collections: Is Open Banking the answer to affordability and vulnerable customer solutions?
- SPEAKERS: Owen Edwards, JN Bank, Head of Collections
- Matt Whale, Hoist Finance, Digital Performance Manager
1.15pm: closing questions and remarks
1.30pm: Event close
Colin White Found of Credit Connect and the Think Tank said ”It’s never been more important for the collections sector to discuss topical issues and share collections knowledge. I hope that this type of event will become a regular online fixture in the events calendar of collections professionals as we see the decline of industry face to face events this year and potentially into 2021.”
“We’re looking forward to hosting the event and gaining insight into the role of technology alongside collections teams as we move into a new and unpredictable future. We have managed to get some great panelist speakers so we hope you will enjoy the discussions.”
To view more details about the event, click here.
If you interested in registering as a viewer of the FREE to attend event click here.