Leadenhall Building, London
The Commercial Credit & Collections Conference focuses on the latest updates in credit management & insolvency. The next event will be partnered by Aon and CVR Global.
The inaugural Commercial Credit & Collection conference examined the latest developments in credit management and insolvency and a had specific fraud and technology focus.
The next edition of the conference will provide Credit Manager and FDs with access to credit management and insolvency related advice. The Commercial Credit & Collections conferences are a platform to learn more about new industry services, products, latest technology and best practice.
Attendees (Free to qualifying attendees)
- Credit Managers
- Credit Controllers
- Finance Managers
- Finance Directors (FDs)
- Chief Finance Officers (CFOs
Thursday 23rd January 2020
The Credit Services Association is hosting its first Learning & Development Conference to highlight its commitment to professional development. Delegates will hear from expert speakers and attend workshops which will help them develop further in their roles. The event will also host a number of business networking opportunities with attending delegates representing firms from both inside and outside the credit and collections industry.
Tuesday 4th February 2020
Wednesday 5th February 2020
- Chris Thewlis, Director of customer services, Npower
- Michelle Atkinson, Head of income, United Utilities
- Mark Wilkinson, Head of income, Northumbrian Water
- Mike Bingham, Affordability lead, Thames Water
- Dennis Berg, Senior policy manager, Ofgem
- Philip King, Chief executive, Chartered Institute of Credit Management
- Work with your peers to understand how best to engage with high risk customers earlier
- Understand how utilities can tackle affordability challenges collaboratively
- Hear from Ofgem on regulatory recommendations in the changing debt landscape
- Be encouraged to think differently as you learn lessons from innovative examples of debt collection
- Learn how to get full value from your customer data
As a supporter, we can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.utilityweek.co.uk/debt and quote promo code CC15 to get 15% off your place.
Thursday 27th February 2020
Wednesday 18th March – Thursday 19th March 2020
CRS Conference: Collections in a Digital Age
Marriott Hotel, Leeds
to find out more.
Thursday 5th March 2020