The fourth annual Credit & Collections Technology Awards closes its entries on Thursday 2nd July at 5pm. Here is a list of this year’s categories:
Innovation Leaders categories:
- Innovation in Collections & Recoveries
- Innovation in Credit
- Technology Innovator – Person of the Year
- Technology Team of the Year
Lender & Creditor categories:
- Anti-Fraud solution
- Credit Eligibility and Repair solution
- Credit Reference & Information solution
- Credit Risk solution
- Finance Lending Solution
- Credit Risk solution
Credit & Collections categories:
- Affordability Assessment solution
- Compliance & Regulatory Technology solution
- Contact Centre solution
- Data & Analytics solution
- Dispute management software solution
- Legal Software solution
- Payment solution
- Vulnerable Customer Identification & Screening solution
Applied Technology categories:
- Artificial Intelligence in Credit & Collections solution
- Best use of Credit & Collections Technology
- Digital Business Transformation
- Machine Learning in Credit & Collections solution
Thursday 2nd July 2020
Marriott Hotel, Leeds
The inagural Collections Technology Think Tank event will focus on finding the right collections technology strategy to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Credit Connect’s Consumer Collections Technology Think Tank 2020 is a new, innovative and unique event in the collections industry calendar. The event seeks to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about forthcoming technological innovations. Lenders, creditors and collections specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges whilst discussing the benefits of technological innovation.
The inaugural Think Tank will focus on how collections teams can improve profit and loss using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies which can be implemented into their business.
The Think Tank is slightly different from the traditional conference set-up with the event focused upon a series of panel sessions with no individual sales pitch presentations. The panel will discuss thematic collections issues with the day focused on problem solving and how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively.
All discussions are confidential and none of the participants’ comments are attributed, this allows attendees to talk freely and have frank, open discussions.
In addition the event will showcase collections technology demonstrations.
Qualifying Collections professionals include:
Banks, Building Societies, Credit Card providers, Utility companies, Mortgage and Loan companies, High Cost short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, Telecoms & Media providers, Debt Purchasers, Debt Collection Agencies, Debt Advice specialists plus other collections professionals.
- Collections professionals rate £299+VAT
- Supplier rate £799+VAT
Wednesday 21st October 2020
Tuesday 15th September – Wednesday 16th September 2020
Midland Hotel, Manchester
The fourth annual Credit & Collections Technology Awards ceremony will take place at the fabulous Midland Hotel in Manchester on Thursday 19th November.
The ceremony is a celebration of the companies that have consistently raising the bar and pushing the profession forward through innovation.
The evening provides a fabulous opportunity to celebrate the ‘best in class’ in the industry as finalists gathered to hear who will triumph this year.
Provisional Event timelines
- 18:30 Champagne Reception
- 19.15 Call for Dinner
- 19:30 Seated for dinner
- 21:00 Host Entertainment and Credit & Collections Technology Awards presentation
- 22:30 Disco and after party
- 01:00 Carriages
DRESS CODE: This a black tie event.