LENDING TECHNOLOGY THINK TANK
Finding the right lending technology strategy to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
The inaugural Lending Technology Think Tank will take place online on Thursday 22nd April 2020 beginning at 9.30am and closing at 2pm.
Credit Connect’s Online Lending Technology Think Tank is a new, innovative and unique event in the lending industry calendar. The event seeks to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about forthcoming lending technological innovations.
Lenders and creditors specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges whilst discussing the benefits of technological innovation.
The inaugural Think Tank will focus on how lending specialists can improve decisioning and minimise risk using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies that can be implemented into their business.
The Think Tank is slightly different from the traditional conference set-up with the event focused upon a series of panel session discussions with no sales pitch case study presentations. The event will also not include economic updates or political debates.
The event will focus upon panel discussions across a number of thematic lending issues with the aim of problem-solving and examining how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively.
Qualifying Lending and collections professionals include:
Mortgage Lenders, Credit Card providers, Loan companies, High-Cost Short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, plus other lending professionals as well as credit professionals
- 9.30am: Opening remarks from the Chair: Overview of the main areas in which lending technology can play a key role as we all move to a new business model of working. SPEAKERS: Colin White, Credit Connect, Founding Director and Event Chair: Chris Warburton, Director, RO Strategy
- 9.40am: Lending Futures: The current lending technology landscape, how the wider society is impacting lending patterns. What’s on the horizon and shaping the future of lending. Plus a look at payment innovation. SPEAKERS: Dean Elliott, Head of Innovation & Digital Product Delivery, BNP Paribas Personal Finance; Steve Peacock, Chief Risk Officer, Think Money; Jason Wassell, Chief Executive Officer, CCTA
- 10.45am: Credit Risk – the new models for identifying risk: What critical information do you need to know to make sharper risk-based decisions? What is the scope of the due diligence that your company should perform to reduce your risk? SPEAKERS: Michael Hoare, Chief Credit Officer, RateSetter; Stephen Brown, Head of Intermediaries Scottish Building Society
- 11.55am: Open Banking and Affordability: Assessing affordability. Identifying vulnerable customers, does technology have a role to play? Assessing explainable AI in financial services SPEAKERS: Eleanor Demuth, Director of Risk, Curve; Katie Pender, Head of Client Solutions, Target Group
12.40pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1pm: Fraud: What can be done to protect lenders without damaging customer experience. The importance of real-time intelligence in preventing fraud. The importance orf identity verification.SPEAKERS: Sandra Peaston, Director of Research & Development, Cifas, More speakers TBC
2pm: Event close
Why lending specialists should attend:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment
REGISTER TO ATTEND: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE
Call 01622 437014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your space. Limited attendance
- Steve Peacock, Chief Risk Officer, Think Money
- Dean Elliott, Head of Innovation & Digital Product Delivery, BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- Eleanor Demuth, Director of Risk, Curve
- Stephen Brown, Head of Intermediaries Scottish Building Society
- Michael Hoare, Chief Credit Officer, RateSetter
- Katie Pender, Head of Client Solutions, Target Group
- Sandra Peaston, Director of Research & Development, Cifas
- Jason Wassell, Chief Executive Officer, CCTA
- Chris Warburton, Director, RO Strategy
- PLUS MORE TO BE CONFIRMED SOON.
Partners and sponsors:
Will be announced soon.
Call 01622 437014 for details on sponsorship opportunities at the next event or email: email@example.com
Book Your Attendance: Click here to register for the event
CALL 01622 437014 or
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES: If you would be interested in joining an event panel please call 01622 437014 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lenders & Fintechs ranging from Banks, Credit Card companies, Mortgages companies, Alternative Lenders. Specialist creditors such as mobile companies plus many more