LENDING TECHNOLOGY THINK TANK
Finding the right lending technology strategy to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
The inaugural Lending Technology Think Tank will take place online on Thursday 22nd April 2021 beginning at 9.30am and closing at 2pm.
Credit Connect’s Online Lending Technology Think Tank is a new, innovative and unique event in the lending industry calendar. The event seeks to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about forthcoming lending technological innovations.
Lenders and creditors specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges whilst discussing the benefits of technological innovation.
The inaugural Think Tank will focus on how lending specialists can improve decisioning and minimise risk using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies that can be implemented into their business.
The Think Tank is slightly different from the traditional conference set-up with the event focused upon a series of panel session discussions with no sales pitch case study presentations. The event will also not include economic updates or political debates.
The event will focus upon panel discussions across a number of thematic lending issues with the aim of problem-solving and examining how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively.
Qualifying Lending and collections professionals include:
Mortgage Lenders, Credit Card providers, Loan companies, High-Cost Short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, plus other lending professionals as well as credit professionals
- 9.30am: Opening remarks from the Chair: Overview of the main areas in which lending technology can play a key role as we all move to a new business model of working. SPEAKERS: Colin White, Credit Connect, Founding Director and Event Chair: Chris Warburton, Director, RO Strategy
- 9.40am: Lending Futures: The current lending technology landscape, how the wider society is impacting lending patterns. What’s on the horizon and shaping the future of lending. Plus a look at payment innovation. SPEAKERS: Dean Elliott, Head of Innovation & Digital Product Delivery, BNP Paribas Personal Finance; Steve Peacock, Chief Risk Officer, Think Money; Jason Wassell, Chief Executive Officer, CCTA
- 10.45am: Credit Risk – the new models for identifying risk: What critical information do you need to know to make sharper risk-based decisions? What is the scope of the due diligence that your company should perform to reduce your risk? SPEAKERS: Eleimon Gonis, Senior Risk Manager – Stress Testing & Modelling Methodology Oversight, Nationwide Building Society; Michael Hoare, Chief Credit Officer, RateSetter; Stephen Brown, Head of Intermediaries Scottish Building Society
- 11.55am: Open Banking and Affordability: Assessing affordability. Identifying vulnerable customers, does technology have a role to play? Assessing explainable AI in financial services SPEAKERS: Eleanor Demuth, Director of Risk, Curve; Katie Pender, Head of Client Solutions, Target Group, Owen Edwards , Head of Lending Operations, JN Bank, Freddy Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Kudos
12.40pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1pm: Fraud: What can be done to protect lenders without damaging customer experience. The importance of real-time intelligence in preventing fraud. The importance orf identity verification.SPEAKERS: Sandra Peaston, Director of Research & Development, Cifas, Andy Mayo, Senior Group Fraud Manager, Vodafone
2pm: Event close
Why lending specialists should attend:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment
REGISTER TO ATTEND: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE
Call 01622 437014 or email email@example.com to register your space. Limited attendance
- Steve Peacock, Chief Risk Officer, Think Money
- Dean Elliott, Head of Innovation & Digital Product Delivery, BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- Eleanor Demuth, Director of Risk, Curve
- Stephen Brown, Head of Intermediaries Scottish Building Society
- Michael Hoare, Chief Credit Officer, RateSetter
- Katie Pender, Head of Client Solutions, Target Group
- Eleimon Gonis, Senior Risk Manager – Stress Testing & Modelling Methodology Oversight, Nationwide Building Society
- Andy Mayo, Senior Group Fraud Manager, Vodafone
- Sandra Peaston, Director of Research & Development, Cifas
- Owen Edwards , Head of Lending Operations, JN Bank
- Freddy Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Kudos
- Jason Wassell, Chief Executive Officer, CCTA
- Chris Warburton, Director, RO Strategy
Partners and sponsors:
AperiData is built on decades of financial services experience. We provide innovative data-driven technology offerings to both financial services and consumers.
Our cloud-based Decision Management software combines our deep knowledge of lending with the rich insights Open Banking data offers to improve your application process. This enables more efficient processes, better and fairer decisions and the ability to reach underserved and financially excluded consumers.
Our app puts the Open Banking data in the user’s hands. They are then empowered to work toward individual goals and better manage their finances.
We believe that giving precedence to how individuals operate their finances in real-time has transformational benefits to smarter decisions.
Credit Kudos is an FCA-authorised credit reference agency and Open Banking Account Information Service Provider (AISP) that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Through direct connections to the UK’s largest banks, Credit Kudos aggregates and interprets transaction data for use by lenders, brokers, and financial institutions. Credit Kudos goes beyond traditional scoring, providing a comprehensive view of a borrower’s creditworthiness. We transform complex sets of information in our easy-to-use, digital-first tools to help everyone make better lending decisions..
Call 01622 437014 for details on sponsorship opportunities at the next event or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Attendance: Click here to register for the event
CALL 01622 437014 or
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES: If you would be interested in joining an event panel please call 01622 437014 or email: email@example.com
Lenders & Fintechs ranging from Banks, Credit Card companies, Mortgages companies, Alternative Lenders. Specialist creditors such as mobile companies plus many more