LENDING TECHNOLOGY THINK TANK 1.1
Finding the right lending technology strategy to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
The second Online Lending Technology Think Tank will take place online on Tuesday 12th October 2021 beginning at 9.30am and closing at 2pm.
Credit Connect’s Online Lending Technology Think Tank is a new, innovative and unique event series in the lending industry calendar. The events seeks to create an engaging environment with the aim of enabling all participants to learn about forthcoming lending technological innovations.
Lenders and creditors specialists will discuss, debate and dissect regulatory and thematic business challenges whilst discussing the benefits of technological innovation.
The second Think Tank will focus on how lending specialists can improve decisioning and minimise risk using technology. The event will aim to arm attending companies with strategies that can be implemented into their business.
The Think Tank is slightly different from the traditional conference set-up with the event focused upon a series of panel session discussions with no sales pitch case study presentations. The event will also not include economic updates or political debates.
The event will focus upon panel discussions across a number of thematic lending issues with the aim of problem-solving and examining how companies can utilise people and technological innovations effectively.
Qualifying Lending and collections professionals include:
Mortgage Lenders, Credit Card providers, Loan companies, High-Cost Short Term Lenders, Home Credit providers, Motor Finance providers, plus other lending professionals as well as credit professionals
- 9.30am: Opening remarks from Host and Chair SPEAKERS: Colin White, Credit Connect, Founding Director and Event Chair: Chris Warburton, Director, RO Strategy
- 9.40am: Digital Transformation: The current lending technology landscape, how the wider society is impacting lending patterns and the role of digitalisation. Business change as the economy adapts to a new economic landscape and the availability of credit. SPEAKERS: TBC
- 10.45am: Credit Risk – models for identifying risk. What does post-lockdown credit risk look like? What will be the consequences of furlough ending, and how will we recover? Identify the future opportunities to take hold of during renewed growth and expansion as the economy recovers. What will be the new critical information needed to make sharper risk-based decisions? SPEAKERS: Stuart Daniels, Financial Services Director at Freeman Gratton Holdings (FGH), Tony Gundersen, Head of Operations at Onmo.
- 11.55am: The customer journey, assessing affordability. The potential of identifying vulnerable customers early, does technology have a role to play. Data underpins all, but is it keeping pace with the demands of changing economic lending demands? Can lenders identify and protect vulnerable customers and mitigate risks of customers falling Into debt, improving customer outcomes.
- SPEAKERS: Tim Sykes, Head of Internal Audit at Think Money, Frances McInnes, Brand and Communications Specialist at Evergreen Finance, Anna Roughley Head of Insight at Lending Standards Board, TBC from Alvaria
12.40pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1pm: Open Banking and the future of lending: The value of new technology Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Open Banking and how it is influencing data and analytics decisioning. Is there scope for data sharing and what does this look like? What does it take to implement ethical and unbiased AI and ML into
your processes?SPEAKERS: Jon Timmis, Head of Credit Risk from 247 Money, TBC from Credit Kudos
- 2pm: Event close
Why Lending specialists should attend:
- Educational: Learn from peers and sharing of ideas and take away key industry opinions and learn about new technology
- Benchmarking: This is a great opportunity for attending companies to evaluate collections strategy and review comparison to their peers
- Unique format: our unique format enables participants to network extensively, discuss, debate and dissect topical issues
- Discover something new: experience new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your collections plans, increase productivity and make better decisions
- Join the community: expand their network in a new and engaging environment
Call 01622 437014 or email email@example.com to register your space. Limited attendance
- Chris Warburton, Director, RO Strategy
- More will be confirmed soon
Partners and sponsors:
Alvaria was founded through the merger of Aspect Software and Noble Systems, technology leaders in Customer Experience (CX) and Workforce Engagement solutions. Our name is derived from Latin for “hives” – nature’s perfect form for millions of years – bringing you solutions that are scalable, resilient and secure, with efficiency, speed and pinpoint accuracy. ALVARIA™. Reshaping Customer Experience™. www.alvaria.com/uk
Credit Kudos is an FCA-authorised credit reference agency and Open Banking Account Information Service Provider (AISP) that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness. Through direct connections to the UK’s largest banks, Credit Kudos aggregates and interprets transaction data for use by lenders, brokers, and financial institutions. Credit Kudos goes beyond traditional scoring, providing a comprehensive view of a borrower’s creditworthiness. We transform complex sets of information in our easy-to-use, digital-first tools to help everyone make better lending decisions. www.creditkudos.com
Call 01622 437014 for details on sponsorship opportunities at the next event or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Attendance: Click here to register for the event
CALL 01622 437014 or
SPEAKER OPPORTUNITIES: If you would be interested in joining an event panel please call 01622 437014 or email: email@example.com
Lenders & Fintechs ranging from Banks, Credit Card companies, Mortgages companies, Alternative Lenders. Specialist creditors such as mobile companies plus many more