It’s easy to get hold of us at Credit-Connect we’re here to help your business. Please contact us by phone, email or fill out the enquiry form.
Calling from outside the UK:
0044 1622 437014
Calling from outside the UK:
Stay one step ahead of the competition
Knowledge is power –“Data is the new oil”
Credit Connect exists to deliver news and information to the credit, collections and insolvency sector by sharing news, insight and reports with industry professionals. The brand has been developed to help credit professionals become more knowledgeable and effective in their careers. The site’s information and the database are segmented so that professionals can quickly gather information and effectively target new business partners.
Engage effectively with your ideal audience – Markets We Serve
- Financial Services: Banks (High Street, Challengers, International), Building Societies, Credit Card providers Mortgages & Loan providers, Motor Finance, Credit Unions, Insurance, Credit Brokers
- Retailers: Alternative High Street Retailers, Home Retail Catalogue, Mail Order, Store Cards
- Public Sector: Local Authorities, Central Government departments, Housing Associations
- Utilities: Energy and Water
- Media & Telecoms: Operators, Broadband, Media companies
- Alternative Lenders: Short Term Lenders, Peer-to-Peer Lenders, Electronic Money providers
- Debt Advice: Debt Management and Debt Charities
- Investment companies
- Collections & Services: Debt Purchasers, Debt Collection Agencies, Debt Recovery law firms, Enforcement specialists, Personal Insolvency
- Regulators & Associations
- Plus many more
- UK Business: Credit Managers & FDs
- Business Lenders, Asset Finance, Leasing Lenders, Invoicing Factoring & Discounting specialists
- Commercial Landlords
- Property Valuers & Auction houses
- Turnaround & Restructuring
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Plus many more
CEOs, MDs, Business Owners and Partners, Directors, Operations Compliance, Risk, Fraud, Department Heads of Collections & Recoveries, Senior Managers plus many more
The Personal touch
Credit Connect has a database of over 27,000 industry contacts. Credit Connect segmented database can be sliced and diced so that we direct your company’s marketing messages. The uniqueness of the database is reflected by the dedication applied in ensuring that database is monitored and updated daily.
With Credit Connect’s data by your side, your business can connect with more new business contacts. You can rely on the comprehensive, accurate, and timely information you need to stay competitive, win clients, and close deals.
Essentially Credit Connect’s ethos is built on two main principles:
- For site visitors, the aim was to create a site that is easy to navigate so that credit professionals from different industry segments can gather information in a quick and efficient way. The site enables creditor and collections specialists to share opinions and educational information. Ultimately the site aims to have the ability to help your company connect and network with industry peers and partners.
- From a credit industry Service Provider perspective, the website has been designed upon Return On Investment (ROI) principles. Credit Connect’s aim for Service Providers is to help secure business relationships with credit industry partners.
The brand’s mission is to utilise it’s uniquely segmented design so that businesses can engage, interact, network and connect using a number of engaging platforms. Credit Connect has a database which includes decision makers from within consumer and commercial credit. This includes Financial Services creditors, utilities, media firms, alternative lenders, debt purchasers, debt funders, law firms plus many more. The database accounts for the credit, collections and recovery chain. Job titles include company Owners, Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Board members and other senior management who influence business decision-making practices.
Credit Connect Team
The Credit Connect team has an expansive knowledge of the financial services sector. The team has worked across a multitude of media platforms and can deliver a return on investment through the key values of lead generation, thought leadership, networking and brand awareness. The team has launched bespoke print, digital and event media over the past 20 years.
As Director of the business, Colin White has extensive and media sales experience spanning over 20 years. He has worked across multiple media platforms including regional, international, consumer and business to business press. In the past 14 years, he has worked exclusively in the Financial Services and Mobile technology media sectors and has a belief that technology can enhance best customer outcome assisted with well informed human interaction. These experience have led to the creation of Credit Connect and the Credit & Collections Technology Awards. Within the media roles, he has worked with a number of international banks and major brands as well as International Stock Exchanges.
Get in Touch
Credit Connect places emphasis on customer service and value at the heart of the Credit Connect brand. Contact the commercial team now for information on how Credit Connect can make a difference to your business.